Jasonsdelifeedback is an online survey portal that wants to know their services and food provided is customer satisfactory or not? Jason’s Deli is well-known for various standard cooked menu and has a huge variety with no artificial trans fats or high fructose corn syrup. Its food is characterized by high quality and natural ingredients.
Various changes or innovative ideas attract the customers and they always expect something new from the restaurants or in the food flavors. Thus Jasonsdelifeedback Survey helps them to know the mind of customers and improve their quality and service too if needed. This way through a survey on www.Jasonsdelifeedback.Com the company can maintain their value in a market. The companies offer you various rewards and discounts on your next visit to the same place.
About Jason’s Deli
Jason’s Deli was founded in Beaumont, Texas on 30 November 1976 by Joe Tortorice Jr. and his partners Rusty Coco, Pete Verde, and Pat Broussard. Jason’s Deli is a fast-casual delicatessen restaurant chain that serves Sandwiches, Salads, Spuds.
Jason’s Deli now has 250 outlets across the country. Other than that their sandwiches, kids meal, gluten-free meal are also delicious. Currently, there are over 200 Jason’s Deli locations in 29 states.
Jason’s Deli Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards:
- Redemption code and $5 coupon.
- A redemption code for a special service on your next visit
- A $5 off coupon to redeem on your birthday if you join the Birthday Club.
Rules And Requirements Jason’s Deli Feedback Survey
- You need a laptop/Pc or mobile with internet access.
- Your age must be 18 years or more.
- Keep your receipt handy and use the code from it.
- Carry the receipt on your next visit.
- You can use the receipt code only once on your one purchase.
- You must be aware of the English or Spanish language.
- Generally, the users must be of United States, United Kingdom, and Canada residential.
- If you are an employee at Jason’s Deli Restaurant you are not eligible to participate
- You are a business partner of Jason’s Deli Restaurant then you are not eligible to participate
- You have blood relationships with restaurant employees, not eligible.
- You live in one household with a restaurant employee, not eligible.
How to Participate in the Jason’s Deli Survey:
- Visit the official Jason’s Deli feedback survey website.
- If you have a survey invitation code, select “Yes”
- Enter the 3-digit code.
- If you do not have a survey invitation code, select “No”. Enter the state and location of the Jason’s Deli you have visited recently.
- Select the date of your visit.
- Choose how you dined at the restaurant (dine-in, order/pick up carry out, or delivery).
- Some of the questions will be based on how you dined at the restaurant.
- How had you visited Jason’s Deli restaurant? By the recommendation, social media etc.
- Rate your overall experience.
- Rate and answer questions relating to your dining experience, the staff, customer service, restaurant appearance, menu and food on offer.
- Rate the cleanliness you experienced at the restaurant.
- Answer a few other questions regarding the visit to the restaurant and rate them honestly.
- Will you return to the restaurant again? Or will you recommend this restaurant to your friends and colleagues?
- You can leave a comment, feel free to do so in the text box.
- Record the redemption code on your receipt and present at Jason’s Deli for a special offer.
- Once you complete the survey, they will ask if you wish to join their Birthday Club and receive a $5 off coupon.
- If you elect to join the club, you must enter personal information before concluding the survey.
- Thus if you do not participate, Jason’s Deli will be thanking you to complete the survey.
Contact Jason’s Deli: 409-838-1976
- Jason’s Deli Customer Survey Link: www.jasonsdelifeedback.com
- Jason’s Deli Official Site: www.jasonsdeli.com
So here is the end of information that is required to complete the Jasonsdelifeedback Survey. I hope I have mentioned all the mandatory information. You can share and ask your queries in the comment section below, I will try to resolve it for you.